- Ø 375 mm
- Without perforation
- Carbide Grit
MENZER carbide grit discs, Ø 375 mm / 25 mm / doublesided / carbide grit
- High quality MENZER carbide grit disc for single disc sanders
- Carbide grit: Especially suitable for hard and resistant surfaces
- Special application: For tough surfaces, e.g. concrete
- Center hole for screw mounting
- Suitable for common single-disc sanding machines
- Columbus: 135, 145, 155
- Janser: Speedtronic
- Wolff: Flamenco, Jive, Mambo EVO, Samba, Tango
MENZER Carbide: For demanding substrates
MENZER Carbide sanding discs made of carbide grit are ideal for grinding difficult substrates. These include tough, thick layers of paint, plaster residues, joint fillers and mineral-based materials, such as screed or concrete.
For fine and coarse material abrasion
The carbide grit is available in three grain sizes. This allows for finer or coarser material abrasion, depending on requirements. MENZER Carbide sanding discs are available for orbital floor sanders and also for drywall sanders, thanks to an effective hook & loop backing.