- Ø 225 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G16, Ø 225 mm / 10 hole / silicon carbide
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding discs for long-neck sanders and drywall sanders
- Silicon carbide: An extremely hard and sharp edged material
- Extra-coarse grain 16 for treating styrofoam and other hard surfaces
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding discs due to hook & loop mechanism
- Flex: GE 5, GE 5 R, GSE 5 R, WSE 500, WST 700 VV, WST 700 VV Plus, WST 700 VV Vario, WST 700 VV Vario Plus
MENZER Black: Perfect for mineral-based materials
MENZER Black is an abrasive which is particularly suitable for sanding plastics, hard mineral-based substrates, such as stone, concrete or plaster, as well as polystyrene. The silicon carbide grit resembles diamond in hardness and is therefore very sharp and wear-resistant.
Antistatic coating for longer service life
The special MENZER AntiStat coating extends the service life of the abrasive by reducing dust accumulation on the surface. MENZER Black is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders and as hand sanding abrasives.