- Ø 115 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Zirconium Aluminium Oxide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G24–120, Ø 115 mm / 8 hole / zirconium aluminium oxide
- High quality MENZER sanding discs for eccentric sanders
- Aluminium oxide: Suitable for all grinding works from coarse cutting to precision grinding of wooden surfaces.
- Consistent sanding result thanks to an optimized spreading of grains
- Very high abrasion rate, precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding discs thanks to hook & loop mechanism
- Bosch: PEX 115, PEX 11A, PEX 11AE
- Einhell: EX 115
- Fein: FMM 350 Q, FMT 250 Q, MultiMaster
- Kress: CPS 6115-1, CPS 6115-E
- Peugeot: PAE 115
- Skil: 7415
- Stayer: LRT 115
MENZER Blue: Perfect for wood and metal
MENZER Blue abrasives have sharp zirconium aluminium oxide as the abrasive grit. The self-sharpening grit of zirconium aluminium oxide is particularly suitable for grinding metal and sanding various types of wood and wooden floors.
Self-sharpening and long-lasting
Thanks to the base of hybrid non-woven material, the abrasives are very tear-resistant and stable under pressure and heat. This is why MENZER Blue is not only impressive in use because of its high abrasion rate, but also due to its long service life. The abrasive is available for delta sanders, random orbital sanders and hand belt sanders, among others.