- Ø 125 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Zirconium Aluminium Oxide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G24–120, Ø 125 mm / 9 hole / zirconium aluminium oxide
- High quality MENZER sanding discs for eccentric sanders
- Zirconium Aluminium Oxide: more economical thanks to less wear and tear of the abrasive material
- Ideal for wood and hard wood, as well as metal
- Very high abrasion rate, precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding discs thanks to hook & loop mechanism
- Festo / Festool: ES 125 EQ, ES 125 EQ-Plus, ES 125 Q, ES 125 Q-Plus, ETS 125 EQ, ETS 125 EQ-Plus, ETS 125 Q, ETS 125 Q-Plus, LEX 1 125/7, LEX 2 125/3, LEX 3 125/3, LEX 3 125/5, RO 125 FEQ-Plus
- Flex: ORE 125-2
MENZER Blue: Perfect for wood and metal
MENZER Blue abrasives have sharp zirconium aluminium oxide as the abrasive grit. The self-sharpening grit of zirconium aluminium oxide is particularly suitable for grinding metal and sanding various types of wood and wooden floors.
Self-sharpening and long-lasting
Thanks to the base of hybrid non-woven material, the abrasives are very tear-resistant and stable under pressure and heat. This is why MENZER Blue is not only impressive in use because of its high abrasion rate, but also due to its long service life. The abrasive is available for delta sanders, random orbital sanders and hand belt sanders, among others.