- Ø 150 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Aluminium Oxide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G24–240, Ø 150 mm / 8 hole / aluminium oxide
- Paint, Lacquer
- Plaster, Screed
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding discs for eccentric sanders
- Aluminium oxide: Suitable for all grinding works from coarse cutting to precision grinding of wooden surfaces.
- Consistent sanding result due to an optimal spread of grains
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding discs due to hook & loop mechanism
- AEG: EXE 450
- Bosch: GEX 125 AVE, GEX 150 AVE
- Casals: VEX 150E
- Fein: M 10000-6, MSf 636-1, MSf 649-2 a/b, ROT 14-200 E
- Festo / Festool: ET 2 E
- Makita: BO6040
MENZER Red: The proven all-round talent
MENZER Red is a universal abrasive based on the proven aluminium oxide grit. It can be used on almost all surfaces with good sanding results. It offers impressive edge stability, tear resistance and an even sanding result.
Available in many grit sizes and for many different tools
MENZER RED is available in an extensive grit size spectrum, which enables both precision grinding and coarse cutting. MENZER Red offers a good service life even under high loading and is available for all common types of tools and hole circles as well as for hand sanders.