- Ø 150 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G24–800, Ø 150 mm / 17 hole / silicon carbide
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding discs for eccentric sanders
- Silicon carbide: An extremely hard and sharp edged material
- Grain 24-800 for treating styrofoam and other hard surfaces
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding discs due to hook & loop mechanism
- Festo / Festool: ES 150/3 EQ, ES 150/3 EQ-C, ES 150/5 EQ, ES 150/5 EQ-C, ET 2 E, ET 2 E-Plus, ETS 150/3 EQ, ETS 150/3 EQ-C, ETS 150/3 EQ-Plus, ETS 150/5 EQ, ETS 150/5 EQ-C, ETS 150/5 EQ-Plus, Multi-Jetstream (8+8+1), RO 150 E, RO 150 FEQ, RO 150 FEQ-Plus, WTS 150/7 E, WTS 150/7 E-Plus
- Protool: ESP 150 E
MENZER Black: Perfect for mineral-based materials
MENZER Black is an abrasive which is particularly suitable for sanding plastics, hard mineral-based substrates, such as stone, concrete or plaster, as well as polystyrene. The silicon carbide grit resembles diamond in hardness and is therefore very sharp and wear-resistant.
Antistatic coating for longer service life
The special MENZER AntiStat coating extends the service life of the abrasive by reducing dust accumulation on the surface. MENZER Black is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders and as hand sanding abrasives.