- Ø 406 mm
- Without perforation
- Hook & Loop
- Fused Aluminium Oxide
MENZER hook & loop sanding discs, G60–150, Ø 406 mm / fused aluminium oxide
- Paint, Lacquer
- Plaster, Screed
- High quality MENZER multi-hole sanding discs for single disc sanders
- Ultrapad: Ideal for surface sanding, varnish intermediary sanding and finishing off parquet flooring
- Dust reduced: No incrustation on the sanding disc due to multi-hole perforation
- Very high abrasion rate, precise sanding result.
- Fast replacement of sanding discs thanks to hook&loop mechanism
- Bona: Buffer, FlexiSand 1.5
- FG: Orkan
- Lägler: Single
- MENZER: ESM 406
- Wolff: Flamenco, Jive, Mambo EVO, Samba, Tango
MENZER Ultrapad: Developed for low-dust sanding
MENZER Ultrapad sanding discs are perforated. The integrated microperforations are dust-permeable and, in combination with the special MENZER 3in1 Fleece, allow dust extraction over the entire abrasive surface. This makes MENZER Ultrapad virtually dust-free.
High abrasion rate, extended service life
Ultrapad sanding discs are made of high-purity fused aluminium oxide – a particularly sharp and heat-resistant abrasive grit. This allows for high material abrasion and ensures a long service life. MENZER Ultrapad is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders, orbital sanders and orbital floor sanders.