- 82 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER hook & loop sanding sheets, G24–800, 82 mm / 6 hole / silicon carbide
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding sheets for delta sanders and multi sanders
- Silicon carbide: An extremely hard and sharp edged material
- Grain 24-800 for treating styrofoam and other hard surfaces
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding sheets due to hook & loop mechanism
- Fein: FMM 250 Q, FMM 350 Q, MultiMaster
MENZER Black: Perfect for mineral-based materials
MENZER Black is an abrasive which is particularly suitable for sanding plastics, hard mineral-based substrates, such as stone, concrete or plaster, as well as polystyrene. The silicon carbide grit resembles diamond in hardness and is therefore very sharp and wear-resistant.
Antistatic coating for longer service life
The special MENZER AntiStat coating extends the service life of the abrasive by reducing dust accumulation on the surface. MENZER Black is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders and as hand sanding abrasives.