- 115 x 230 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Aluminium Oxide
MENZER hook & loop sanding sheets, G40–240, 230 x 115 mm / 10 hole / aluminium oxide
- Paint, Lacquer
- Plaster, Screed
- High quality MENZER sanding sheets for pad sanders
- Aluminium oxide: Suitable for all grinding works from coarse cutting to precision grinding of wooden surfaces.
- Consistent sanding result due to an optimal spread of grains
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding sheets due to hook & loop mechanism
- Einhell: BT-OS 280 E, RT-OS 30
- Festo / Festool: LRB-IAS, RS 1, RS 100 CQ, RS 100 CQ-Plus, RS 100 Q, RS 100 Q-Plus, RS 2, RS 2 E, RS 200, RS 200 EQ, RS 200 EQ-Plus, RS 200 Q
- Hilti: WFO 280
- Holz-Her: 2440
- Mafell: U 115 E, UK 115 E
MENZER Red: The proven all-round talent
MENZER Red is a universal abrasive based on the proven aluminium oxide grit. It can be used on almost all surfaces with good sanding results. It offers impressive edge stability, tear resistance and an even sanding result.
Available in many grit sizes and for many different tools
MENZER RED is available in an extensive grit size spectrum, which enables both precision grinding and coarse cutting. MENZER Red offers a good service life even under high loading and is available for all common types of tools and hole circles as well as for hand sanders.