- 115 x 280 mm
- Without perforation
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER sanding meshes, G60–180, 280 x 115 mm / silicon carbide
- Paint, Lacquer
- Plaster, Screed
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding mesh sheets for hand operated sanders
- Silicon carbide: Dust minimized work by effcient absorption of sanding dust
- Perfect sanding result and highest sanding performance
- Very high abrasion rate, precise sanding result.
- Very flexible: allows for broad-band application
MENZER Net: The multi-purpose sanding mesh
MENZER Net is a low-dust and versatile sanding mesh. Its hard, sharp silicon carbide grit enables consistently high material abrasion and long service life. The special MENZER 3in1 Fleece has a cushioning effect, creating an even sanding result.
Low dust due to special mesh structure
The special construction of the MENZER Net sanding meshes permits above-average removal of sanding dust. At the same time, the meshes are particularly tear-resistant and edge-stable. They are available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders, orbital sanders, orbital floor sanders and hand sanders.