- Ø 375 mm
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER sanding meshes, G60–220, Ø 375 mm / silicon carbide
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding mesh for single disc sanders
- Silicon carbide: Dust minimized work by effcient extraction of sanding dust
- Perfect sanding result and highest sanding performance
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding meshes due to hook & loop mechanism
- Columbus: 135, 145, 155
- Janser: Speedtronic
- Wolff: Flamenco, Jive, Mambo EVO, Samba, Tango
MENZER Net: The multi-purpose sanding mesh
MENZER Net is a low-dust and versatile sanding mesh. Its hard, sharp silicon carbide grit enables consistently high material abrasion and long service life. The special MENZER 3in1 Fleece has a cushioning effect, creating an even sanding result.
Low dust due to special mesh structure
The special construction of the MENZER Net sanding meshes permits above-average removal of sanding dust. At the same time, the meshes are particularly tear-resistant and edge-stable. They are available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders, orbital sanders, orbital floor sanders and hand sanders.