- Ø 115 mm
- Without perforation
- Hook & Loop
- Fused Aluminium Oxide
MENZER Ultranet®, G40–400, Ø 115 mm / fused aluminium oxide
- Paint, Lacquer
- Plaster, Screed
- High quality MENZER sanding grits for eccentric sanders
- Ultranet® - THE innovation by MENZER. Highly pervious sanding meshes for dustfree sanding
- Ideal for interior work: especially for sanding paint, lacquer, plaster, filler, wood and plastic.
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Fast replacement of sanding meshes due to hook & loop mechanism
- Bosch: PEX 115, PEX 11A, PEX 11AE
- Einhell: EX 115
- Fein: FMM 250 Q, FMM 350 Q, FMT 250 Q, MultiMaster
- Kress: CPS 6115-1, CPS 6115-E
- Peugeot: PAE 115
- Skil: 7415
- Stayer: LRT 115
MENZER Ultranet: The low-dust, high-performance sanding mesh
MENZER Ultranet® is a particularly low-dust abrasive. Thanks to the extremely open mesh structure and the large-pored hook & loop layer, sanding dust can be removed completely and highly efficiently. The abrasive grain of MENZER Ultranet® consists of white fused aluminium oxide, which is extremely hard and sharp. This offers very high abrasion and a long service life.
Economical and strong in abrasion
In combination, the unique mesh structure, the special hook & loop layer and the fused aluminium oxide grit type ensure the long service life and precise sanding results of MENZER Ultranet®. The abrasive is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders and orbital sanders.