- 40 x 303 mm
- Without perforation
- Zirconium Aluminium Oxide
MENZER sanding belts, G36–120, 303 x 40 mm / zirconium aluminium oxide
- High quality MENZER sanding belts for hand operated belt sanders
- Zirconium Aluminium Oxide: more economical due to less wear and tear of the abrasive material
- Ideal for wood, hard wood and metal
- Very high abrasion rate for a precise sanding result
- Belt joints with extremely tear-resistent tape-reinforcements
- Bosch: GVS 350AE, PVS 300AE
MENZER Blue: Perfect for wood and metal
MENZER Blue abrasives have sharp zirconium aluminium oxide as the abrasive grit. The self-sharpening grit of zirconium aluminium oxide is particularly suitable for grinding metal and sanding various types of wood and wooden floors.
Self-sharpening and long-lasting
Thanks to the base of hybrid non-woven material, the abrasives are very tear-resistant and stable under pressure and heat. This is why MENZER Blue is not only impressive in use because of its high abrasion rate, but also due to its long service life. The abrasive is available for delta sanders, random orbital sanders and hand belt sanders, among others.