- 82 mm
- Without perforation
- 7 mm
- Hook & Loop
- Fibre fleece
MENZER sanding fleeces, 82 mm / fibre fleece
- High quality MENZER sanding fleece for delta sanders
- For precision grinding and intermediate scuffing, lacquering preparation, for rust removal, surface matting and varnishing
- Optimal adhesion thanks to hook & loop mechanism
- Aluminium oxide, silicon carbide or hard-wearing polyester
- Grit sizes from coarse to varnishing quality
- Fein: FMM 250 Q, FMM 350 Q, MOx 6-24, MOx 6-25, MSx 315, MSx 636-1, MSx 636-2, MSxe 636-2, MultiMaster
MENZER Fleece: For precision grinding and intermediate scuffing
MENZER Fleece can be used in many ways. Old layers of paint can be roughened with the sanding fleece to prepare them for re-coating. It is also ideal for precision grinding, surface matting or rust removal. The sanding fleece is available in six grain sizes, from coarse to buffing and ultra fine.
Optimum permeation with abrasive grit
Thanks to the MENZER 3D Coating process, the fibres of the sanding fleece are optimally permeated with grit. This permits a consistently high sanding performance. The fibre fleece is available for hand sanding as well as for delta sanders, random orbital sanders and drywall sanders.