- 230 x 280 mm
- Without perforation
- Silicon Carbide
MENZER sanding sheets, G60–800, 280 x 230 mm / silicon carbide
- Stone, Concrete, Plaster
- High quality MENZER sanding sheets for hand operated sanders
- Silicon carbide: An extremely hard and sharp edged material
- Perfect sanding result and highest sanding performance
- Very flexible: Allows for broad-band use
- Suitable for all commercially available hand operated sanders
MENZER Black: Perfect for mineral-based materials
MENZER Black is an abrasive which is particularly suitable for sanding plastics, hard mineral-based substrates, such as stone, concrete or plaster, as well as polystyrene. The silicon carbide grit resembles diamond in hardness and is therefore very sharp and wear-resistant.
Antistatic coating for longer service life
The special MENZER AntiStat coating extends the service life of the abrasive by reducing dust accumulation on the surface. MENZER Black is available for drywall sanders, random orbital sanders, delta sanders and as hand sanding abrasives.