Reasonably priced sanding meshes for all customary sanding machines
MioTools.co.uk offers high quality sanding meshes for all customary types of sanding machine. The sanding meshes come in various sizes for all customary dry wall sanders, orbital and delta sanders.
Sanding meshes are made of durable plastics and are equipped with silicon carbide and aluminum oxide grains. The meshes are perfect for sanding plaster or drywall since it hardly damages the paper surface and provides for a precise sanding result. The abrasive's mesh structure keeps the suction holes from clogging with fine dust, keeps the sanding surface clean and increases service life
Sanding meshes in various grain types & sizes
On MioTools.co.uk we offer sanding meshes equipped with two different grain types: silicon carbide has a hard and sharp-edged crystalline structure and is recommended especially for treating hard surfaces. The material tends to splintering due to its brittle texture and which results into an automatic self-sharpening effect during the work process.
Corundum (aluminum oxide) convinces with its elevated durability and long service life - for efficient sanding and a precise sanding result. High pressure results into small chamfers that self-sharpen the grain. Both grain types can be used for sanding drywall, rough wood and for removing rust as well as metal polish.
MENZER Ultranet® – Sanding without troublesome dust particles
The exclusive MENZER Ultranet® allows for efficient sanding without the occurrence of dust particles. The sanding mesh stands out due to an extremely open structure of material that allows for an optimal removal of fine dust. It's health preservative and keeps the work area dust free. The abrasive can be applied universally and guarantees precise sanding results.
Advantages of the MENZER Ultranet® – Sanding mesh
- The sanding mesh convinces by more precise sanding results and a more prolonged lifetime in comparison to similar products on the market. It means less wear and better sanding performances.
- The dust is optimally removed by the sanding surface. Work can proceed practically dust free and the danger of the development of so called "dust knots" becomes drastically reduced.
- The MENZER sanding meshes are universally applicable and their mesh structure is compatible for all bolt circle types and machines.
- Use circular sanding meshes 225 mm for your drywall sanders.
- The sanding surface remains visible during the whole sanding process in order to prevent excessive abrasion.