Buy drywall sanding discs – the perfect sandpaper for all drywall sanders
ou are doing some drywall construction and need to sand a wall or ceiling? MioTools.co.uk offers the perfect abrasive for the job – low-cost for all machine types and models. You need sanding paper for your Drywall Sanders or aluminium oxide sanding discs? MioTools offers top quality sanding paper for paint, varnish, stone and concrete: Get sanding!
Low-cost abrasives for all drywall sander makes and models
Find the low-cost sanding paper you need at MioTools for all drywall wall and ceiling sander makes and models. The MioTools online shop offers the following drywall hook & loop sanding discs:
- Circular Sanding Discs 225 mm for drywall sanders
- Triangular sanding sheets 250 x 290 mm for drywall sanders
- Circular 225 mm Sanding Mesh for drywall sanders
- Triangular sanding meshes 250 x 290 mm for drywall sanders
All circular drywall sanding discs by MENZER and MioTools are available with:
- Without hole
- 6-hole pattern
- 9-hole pattern
- 10-hole pattern
- 19-hole pattern
All sanding sheets are sold with a 12-hole pattern as standard (size 290 x 250 mm).
Our top-quality sanding discs are therefore suitable for use with any commercial drywall sander.
Low-cost sanding paper for all drywall sanders and applications
MioTool abrasives are perfectly suited for use in drywall construction and for the sanding of varnishes, paints, plaster and joint filler. We offer sanding paper for drywall sanders in the following grain types: Aluminium oxide, semi-friable aluminium oxide, fused aluminium oxide and silicon carbide.
The grain types offered for drywall abrasives are available is a range of grit sizes between G16 and G400.
For more information about the characteristics of the various grain
types and sizes please see:
Abrasives – grit types and grit sizes
MENZER Ultranet®: Dust-free sanding of wall paper residue, paint and drywall
Dust-free sanding is a huge advantage in renovation work and makes the sanding of drywall joints a lot easier. Microscopic particles are dispersed during the sanding of paints, wallpaper residue and drywall, which settle in the tiniest cracks and on all surfaces. A thorough cleaning job takes a lot of time and stops other jobs going on in the same area. These microscopic dust particles generated during sanding are also very harmful when inhaled and should be prevented as much as possible.
We recommend MENZER Ultranet® for dust-free sanding. This innovative sanding mesh virtually eliminates airborne dust. You save valuable time, protect your health and the sanding results are much better as well.
Special features of MENZER Ultranet®
- Custom mesh structure: the open-faced mesh structure allows full area dust removal
- Revolutionary hook & loop attachment system: the innovative and dust permeable structure of the hook & loop layer allows above-average dust extraction
Benefits of MENZER Ultranet®
- Universal application: Suitable for use with any disc hole model
- Longer service life: Long-term sanding performance due to high quality fused aluminium oxide grain
- Improved dust extraction: The wall or ceiling surface remains dust-free