The compact sander with integrated dust extraction system
The handy size and low weight makes the MENZER TBS 225 drywall sander a perfect choice for wall sanding jobs in tight spaces, on ladders and on scaffolding. The integrated extraction system (MENZER AV technology) eliminates the need to attach an external industrial extraction system.
- Dimensions: 460 mm x 250 mm x 220 mm
- Rotational speed: stepless from 1,000-1,950 min-1
- Power consumption: 710 W
- Backing pad: Ø 225 mm
- Voltage: 110 V ~ 50 Hz
- Weight of unit: 3.1 kg
- Powerful motor
- Perfect for use in tight spaces, on ladders and on scaffolding
- Removable cup wheel tip for edgeless sanding
- Integrated dust extraction system and M-certified dust bag system
- Perforated backing pad for efficient dust extraction
- Drywall sander MENZER TBS 225 AV
- 6 MioTools Fox sanding discs
- Dust bag, M-certified with carry strap
Compact and ergonomic
The MENZER TBS AV 225 features an ergonomic and lightweight design. The handle is coated with anti-slip plastic for maximised grip in any situation. The machine ensures controlled and powerful sanding while working on ladders or scaffolding.
The extremely powerful motor gives this machine plenty of power reserves. The results are higher speeds and therefore more abrasion. Sanding tasks are completed faster than with traditional drywall sanders.
Lower dust emissions
The integrated dust extraction system eliminates the need for attaching an external industrial dust extraction unit. The protective hood over the machine features a densely packed brush rim, which removes the sanding dust thoroughly and effectively. With MENZER Ultranet®, the high-performance abrasive grid for the highest demands, the best results will be achieved.
Customers were also interested in
- Hook & loop sanding meshes
- Silicon carbide
- Ø 225 mm
- Hook & loop sanding discs
- Aluminium oxide
- Ø 225 mm
Wall Sander MENZER TBS 225 AV (110 V)
Average customer review:
praktisch gut für Hausgebrauch
Gut für Hausgebrauch ..nicht große Baustellen...